Key benefits of SkyVac ATEX
- Eliminates risks associated with working at height – reaching up to 12m (40ft)
Reduces hire and delivery costs of traditional access equipment
Increases productivity through reduced set up times
No formal IPAF certification required, providing greater flexibility of resources
Reaches areas that other access equipment cannot reach
Key features unique to SkyVac ATEX
- Fully certified by Element
- 100% carbon fibre sections
- 100% free of metal parts
- Poles: 186 grams per metre (world’s lightest)
- Antistatic Carbon Fibre tool Holders
Click to view the ATEX examination certificate and the ATEX safety document.
If this vacuum cleaner is used for collecting flammable/explosive materials or within a zoned area classified under the ATEX 137 Directive 1999/92/EC then a risk assessment must be carried out by a competent person to verify the suitability of the application.
The risk assessment will be the responsibility of the customer/end user and should take into account but not be limited to the characteristics of the material being collected such as:
- Spark ignition sensitivity
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (cloud)
- Hot surface ignition sensitivity (layer)
- Explosion severity
- Burning behaviour
- Thermal instability
- Chemical instability
- Static electricity generation
- Impact of collected material
- The ATEX certification code for the appliance being assessed. (See the rating plate on the machine).
High-power vacuum cleaners ATEX-certified high-power vacuum cleaners offer important safety standards with truly incredible vacuum power.
Our vacuums are certified for ATEX Dust Zone 22
X Category 1
Fully tested and
connected as a pole set
SkyVac ATEX pole kits
Our SkyVac ATEX pole kits have been certified as a complete assembly for safe use within ATEX 22 explosive dust zones.
We understand this is an internationally unique solution. Tested and approved by www.element.com - certificate number EMT17ATEX0019X.