Five different coloured nozzles with different spray patterns for a range of pressure washing needs.
Spinaclean™ Coloured Nozzles are interchangeable for a variety of spray patterns depending on your cleaning requirements.
- 1 x Red Nozzle 0°
- 1 x Yellow Nozzle 15°:
- 1 x Green Nozzle 25°
- 1 x White Nozzle 40°
- 1 x Black Nozzle
- Red Nozzle 0 degrees: Creates a laser like beam action for removing really stubborn deposits stuck on the paving.
- Yellow Nozzle 15 degrees: Creates sharp fan pattern for removing paint and stubborn substances.
- Green Nozzle 25 degrees: For cleaning dirt, algae and grime.
- White Nozzle 40 degrees: Very wide spray pattern for washing down quickly, especially splash back from cleaning.
- Black Nozzle: Sprinkle action for the application of detergents
- Being ready for a variation of pressure washing tasks
- Rinsing down paving
- Removing stubborn dirt, grime and harsh deposits
- For the application of detergents