FREE delivery on orders over £100
(excl VAT) *UK Mainland / Restrictions apply
The next working day,* with orders placed before 1pm (UK Mainland delivery)
Orders are dispatched from our warehouse Monday to Friday, orders placed on the weekend will be dispatched the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Covid disruptions, special orders, severe weather or stock levels may result in next day not being possible, but this will be advised at point of purchase (or on following Monday if order is placed at the weekend)**
Orders delivered to Highlands, Islands and Isle of Man will take 2-3 working days.
*If paying by PayPal, eCheque delivery may take a little longer, this will be dependant on when the payment clears.
**All delivery lead times stated, are subject to stock availability at our Northampton Warehouse.
We work with a number of different couriers who provide different levels of service. Below is an overview of the service our couriers provide dependant on your order:
|UK Mainland Delivery|
|Item Type||Courier||Sub Courier||Notification|
|Small Products (e.g: Tools & Accessories)||Evri||DPD/Royal Mail||Notification by text on day of delivery, providing we have a mobile number|
|Overlength Products (e.g: Poles, Pole Sets)||CSM||UPS, DHL, Parcelforce or CSM||No notification: By end of day delivery|
|Smaller Machines (e.g: skyVac® Atom, skyVac® 27)||DPD/CSM||DPD||Text confirming 1 hour delivery slot
*If mobile number is provided
|Larger Machines (e.g: skyVac® Industrial 85, Internal 78, Slipstream systems)||Freightroute or BSI||Freightroute or BSI||Courier will call phone number provided 1 hour before delivery|
|Highlands, Islands & Isle of Man|
|Item Type||Courier||Sub Courier||Notification|
|Small Products||Royal Mail||UPS, DHL, Parcelforce or CSM||Notification by text on day of delivery, providing we have a mobile number|
|Overlength Products||CSM||UPS, DHL, Parcelforce or CSM||No notification: By end of day delivery|
|Smaller Machines||CSM||UPS, DHL, Parcelforce or CSM||No notification: By end of day delivery|
|Larger Machines||Freightroute or BSI||Freightroute or BSI||The courier will contact you to book the delivery day (Particular times are not guaranteed and may result in extra charge if requested)|
Free standard UK delivery when you spend £100.00 and over, £6.50+ VAT delivery will be charged for orders under £100.00 (mainland UK).
(Price on application for Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands).
We are centrally located in Northampton, just 5 minutes off of junction 15 on the M1 motorway.
As safety is a main priority for our customers and staff members, we do ensure procedures are put in place to maintain social distance.
We’re so confident in all of our products, that if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
Any and all orders requiring carriage costs will have to be made over the phone. Please contact us at 01604 968700.
|WHERE DO WE DELIVER?|
|LOCATION||POSTCODES INCLUDED||DO WE DELIVER||HOW TO ORDER|
|UK MAINLAND||ALL||YES||GO TO CHECKOUT|
|HIGHLANDS||AB, IV, KW, PA, PH||YES||CONTACT 01604 968700 or [email protected]|
|ISLE OF MAN||IM||YES||CONTACT 01604 968700 or [email protected]|
|NORTHERN IRELAND||BT||YES||CONTACT 01604 968700 or [email protected]|
|SOUTHERN IRELAND||N/A||YES||CONTACT 085 765 8319 or Click here|
The system comes with 12 months manufacturers' warranty plus our full back up and support for as long as you need us.
Most of the time (9/10) we would advise against removing the filter as it is there to protect your motor against damaging particles. However, you are able to remove the filter if you are dealing with wet and sludgy debris. Please note your filter must be replaced to avoid dust damage to motors as dust damage will not be covered in your warranty.
If you need to replace the motor in your skyVac, please get in touch. Our expert technicians will be happy to carry out a repair and replacement for you, getting you back up a running in no time!
You can put a maximum of eight poles together which reaches 40ft (12m) 4 Storeys high. This is usually the highest you will need to reach and is the safest height to operate the poles at.
Yes, you can. If you purchased a six-pole package and needed another two poles that would be no problem, don’t forget the systems go to a maximum height of eight poles. Please visit the pole sets page to see pole options.
SkyVac poles that are stuck together have often been pushed in too far or they’ve not been cleaned properly. To resolve this, simply use hot water or hot air from a hairdryer. This should help free the poles.
Everything you need to start gutter cleaning. You get the skyVac® itself, the suction poles, all the end tools, a carry bag and a suction hose. Simply plug in and play.
For the Atom: 3.4Kva
For the skyVac® Commercial: 5Kva
For the skyVac® Industrial (240v* & 110v): 5Kva.
(For reference the 110v version is fitted with a large 32amp yellow plug)
*If using a Generator for 240v you would need a link lead
Yes, the skyVac® Industrial, Internal 30 and the ATEX A37G, are available as a 110v version. The systems come with a large yellow 32amp plug
If you find your vacuum is sucking up the float valve, and are suffering from a loss of suction as a result, we recommend giving your filters a thorough clean to allow the airflow to pass through without causing the float valve to lift.
A 3-Bed Semi typically £60 - £70 with SkyVac
A 4 Bed-Dethatched typically £75 - £90
A 3-Bed Semi ¾ hour for a hard clean for an easier clean ½ hour. A 4 Bed Detached 1 hour for a hard clean ¾ hour for a easier clean
All inspection cameras come with 2x USB charging cables
We do three lengths of SkyPole, a 24ft (7.5m) 2 Storeys high, 34ft (10.5m) 3 Storeys high and a 44ft (13.5m) 4 Storeys high
Customers experienceing an issue with no signal
• Check the Monitor arial is in one piece, and not bent, damaged or loose.
• Check the Camera arial is in one piece, and not bent, damaged, or loose.
• Otherwise, please contact us to arrange sending it in to us.
How to pair the monitor and camera
• Instructions on how to connect the monitor and camera can be found in the Instruction Manual that came with your Inspection Camera system. If you are still unable to connect the two, please contact us to arrange sending it in.
How to turn the LED light on
• Ensure both the camera and the monitor are turned on. Press the standby button on the monitor once to turn the LED lights on, and again to turn them off.
How to I download footage from the camera?
• Instructions on how to download footage to your devices can be found in the instruction manual that cam with your Inspection System.
• Downloading footage can be done by using the included card reader to connect with your phone or pc/laptop. Please note that I-Phones require an app called iUSB to connect.
How to rotate the screen
• skyVac ‘Real-Time’ Inspection System: Press the central button to rotate the screen. Each press of the button will rotate the screen by 90°.
• skyVac Recordable Inspection System: Press the button second from the left for one full second. Each press of the button will rotate the screen by 90°.
SD Card File Is Corrupted
• When finishing recording, don't turn off the monitor straight away, as this can cause the most recent file to corrupt. Another possible cause is a low battery preventing the file from saving correctly.
All Slip Stream Pro systems come with 12 months full manufacturer's warranty, plus our full back up and support for as long as you need us.
Most people think the higher the PSI or Bar pressure the more powerful the pressure washer is. This is not true. The true measure of pressure for paving cleaning is determined by the litres per minute. The pressure washer shifts, for example, a pressure washer that shifts 15LPM is more efficient, than a machine shifting 12LPM. Every litre of water moved is a kilo of cleaning impact. Contact our office and we will pair you up with your perfect pressure washer, based on your cleaning requirements.
Use 10W30 Oil with your pressure washer or gear box. You can use either synthetic, or synthetic!
It all depends on the pressure washer. Generally up to 12Lpm you can, Anything above that, it is best to fill up a wheelie bin and let the machine suck water from there. That way the machine will always get the water it needs to perform to its full potential.
The Turbo Lance is great for cleaning up to edges, patio steps, and dwarf walls. As the water exits the nozzle it rotates to create a four-inch cone shape for bullet sharp cleaning. The upgrade also comes with an extra 10 metres of power hose and a connector
For small areas you could consider a minimum charge. For areas larger than 70m² a square metreage can apply. Block Paving £2.50 sqm (200 – 250 sqm per day) Paving slabs/Tarmac/Floated Concrete £2.00 sqm (300 – 350 sqm per day)
The rotary arm underneath rotates 2000 times a minute. It cuts through the dirt on top of the surface, slices through the moss and because of the novel design, keeps all the mess on the floor and not all over the surrounding areas
Spinaclean do not sell water tanks. When pressure washing, we suggest drawing the water from an empty wheelie bin.
If your pressure washer is not starting, please check the following before calling us:
• Check the engine oil level
• Check the fuel
• Ensure the Easy-Prime is in the “Down” Position.
• Make sure you have released the pressure after the pressure washer has been switched off.
If you have checked (and corrected where needed) these steps and your machine is still not starting, then please contact us to arrange for a service with our expert technicians in Northampton!
A snapped cord on your pressure washer can stop you in your tracks, but you can fix it in just minutes with the steps below, or watch this Youtube Video! All you need is a screwdriver (or, if you don't have one, a pencil) and a replacement cord (or the old cord if it's still long enough).
First, take off the recoil mechanism.
• Remove the retaining screws to access the recoil mechanism. (keep the screws safe!)
• Remove the casing. Inside this, you will see the inner wheel.
• Identify the holes in the casing and the inner wheel that the cord would pass through.
• Begin to turn the inner wheel anti-clockwise. It will gradually start to resist and tighten, but keep going until it is impossible to turn it any further.
• Make sure the two holes line up at this point- this may include letting the inner wheel turn clockwise until they meet.
• Using a screwdriver or a pencil, pin the wheel in place, slotting it through the casing and the inner wheel.
Secondly, replace the cord.
• Remove the handle from the cord. The handle type can vary from machine to machine, with some slotting apart to reveal the tied end of the cord. Untie the knot holding the handle.
• Take the thinnest end of the cord and thread through the inner wheel, inside to outside.
• Then, use a screwdriver to push it through the hole in the casing, again from inside to outside.
• Pull it most of the way through, tying a double-knot on the inside to prevent it from slipping through.
• Put the handle back on the other end of the cord, again double knotting to prevent it from slipping through.
Finally, reset the recoil mechanism.
• At this point, the cord has been fully fixed and replaced. Remove the screwdriver/pencil from where it was pinning the inner wheel.
• The inner wheel will want to spin clockwise very quickly, but control it, letting it turn slowly to ensure the cord is winding correctly.
• Once the wheel has fully wound up, give the cord a couple of test pulls to ensure the mechanism will work properly.
• Finally, you can reattach the mechanism to the pressure washer, putting the screws tightly back in place.
We sell Telescopic Ramps for wheeling the machine up and into the back of your van
Yes, your machine will need to have a minimum flow rate of 9 litres per minute (for most models, depends on size of the system). All we need to know is how many litres of water per minute your machine shifts so we can pair you up with the perfect surface cleaner. More importantly, our surface cleaners come fitted with 22mm male connections so if your power hose is 22mm female. If yours is not compatible with this connection, please send us a picture of the end of your power hose. Usually we can fit the surface cleaner with the connection you require.
With the introduction of our Ionic poles, we can get you up to 65ft. skyVac poles reach a a maximum of 30ft.
If you were to clean with tap water without drying the windows off, you would be left with unsightly white streaking. Pure water cleans windows to a streak clean finish with no need to dry them off
No, a mixture of tap water and detergent is fine on UPVC
Yes, a flocked brush for UPVC and a slightly softer brush for window cleaning
This depends on whether you live in a hard or soft water area. As a rough guide, a hard water area approximately 100 - 120 average sized houses, a semi-soft area approximately 150 – 180 average sized houses and soft water areas are approximately 250 average sized houses.
In the backpack, there is a chewing gum removal solution that is pumped into the lance. This is where there is a series of heating coils, which heats the solution up to 90Degrees C. Then all you do is put the end of the lance onto the piece of gum, which melts the gum and dissolves it into a powder, for you to simply sweep away.
For the gas version you will need a ‘Service Box’ which contains 8 litres of chewing gum removal solution, 4 gas canisters and 4 nozzles. These consumables will last for 8 hours - enough for a day’s work
The batteries last for 50 minutes. However, if you purchase a second battery, you can then charge one battery while the other one is working as the charge time is only 50 minutes. This means the Gum Ranger Freestyle can run for 24 hours
Approximately 3000 pieces. Each piece takes between 4 – 6 seconds to remove