Most Advanced, Portable & Fully Independent Gutter Cleaning System Available
- COMPLETELY MOBILE: Features the World’s First Independent on board Power Plant
- HAZARD FREE: Free from Electric Power means no risk of tripping over cables
- SLEEK DESIGN: Allows you to access guttering in side paths and narrow spaces
- GENERATES HUGE SUCTION POWER
- BLOW FUNCTION FEATURE
* Includes SkyVac Elite Clamped Carbon Fibre Suction Poles (patent pending) with all new Vac Release valve as standard. Facilitating the quick release of tufts of dirt/grass with no need to switch off the vacuum motors or manually remove turf from end of pole.
Sitting on a robust all terrain multi directional trolley, the SkyVac Interceptor features an on-board power plant making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. The Worldwide compliant Honda Engine, with its sleek design enables you to access areas on a project, which are usually inaccessible.
With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Tipping drum for easy emptying
- Robust all terrain trolley with locking wheel castors
- Side load vortex vacuum port entrance
- Drain Hose
- Sieve Drainage Basket (Optional)
- Key Start (Optional)
- SkyVac Interceptor
- SkyVac Elite Suction Poles (your choice)
- 1 x SkyVac Vac Release Pole (as part of pole package)
- Carbon Fibre Tool Holder
- 5 x End Tools
- 6m Flexi Hose (50mm diameter)
- Suction Pole Carry Bag
- Robust Construction
- Water Proof Monitor and Camera ← exclusive to SkyCam™
- Rubberized Drop Proof Protective Jacket ← exclusive to SkyCam™
- Unique Zoom Facility ← exclusive to SkyCam™
- On-Board Recording
- New Charging Facility Allows You To Charge Both Monitor and Camera Simultaneously
- Easy User Large Operational Buttons
- 5.5hp Honda Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts)
- Water Lift: 155”
- Air Flow Movement: 8,000 litres per minute
- Container Capacity: 78 Litres
- 90 Litre Drum
- L x W x H (mm): 1,400 x 630 x 1,045
- Decibel Level 107
- Weight Pull Start 78kg
- Weight Key Start 87kg
For gutter cleaning within large commercial environments, up to four storeys high, especially where electrically is not easily accessible.
Fantastic Piece of Kit!I’ve already put the SkyVac Interceptor to work and it’s a fantastic bit of kit. It’s even a great attraction piece for my customers! Who would have thought a gutter vacuum could do that...