Based on the skyVac™ Industrial system, Spinaclean™ have now designed the most advanced, portable gutter cleaning system available, the skyVac™ Interceptor. The World’s First fully independent Gutter Cleaning System with its own On-Board Power Plant.
Free from electric power, the completely mobile system delivers 155” water lift, a rapid air flow of 8,000 litres of air pm and a huge 90 litre drum making it the world’s most powerful free standing gutter cleaning machine.
* Includes skyVac™ Elite Clamped Carbon Fibre Suction Poles (patent pending) with all new Vac Release valve as standard. Facilitating the quick release of tufts of dirt/grass with no need to switch off the vacuum motors or manually remove turf from end of pole.
Sitting on a robust all terrain multi directional trolley, the skyVac™ Interceptor features an on-board power plant making it completely independent of any electrical supply requirements. Powered by a robust worldwide compliant Honda engine, means this unique system can clean anywhere in the world at any time.
Designed specifically with the user in mind, the skyVac™ Interceptor is housed on an all-terrain chassis allowing you to manoeuvre the system down side paths and narrow spaces with ease.
With an extremely powerful vacuum capacity, this unique system will lift and remove the heaviest of waste matter from gutters up to 40ft from the ground, with the added addition of a blow feature to aid cleaning and self-un-blocking.
Available in 3 height packages up 4 stories /12m/ 40ft, featuring the skyVac™ Elite pole system. Made of super strong carbon fibre, this incredibly lightweight yet super strong pole system offers the operator greater manoeuvrability and less muscle fatigue. Also included is the patent pending Vac Release Pole with innovative twist cuff which allows the operator more flexibility whilst working to release tufts of dirt and grass. The Elite Pole system is complimented an assortment of tools and attachments ensures easy access to gutters over obstacles such as conservatories.
Available in a pull and key start option, the skyVac™ Interceptor can tackle the most challenging of gutter cleaning demands, ensuring precision cleaning everytime.
skyVac™ Interceptor Machine:
- Completely Mobile: Features the World’s First Independent on board Power Plant
- Hazard Free: Free from Electric Power means no risk of tripping over cables
- Sleek Design: Allows you to access guttering in side paths and narrow spaces
- Blow function feature for self-unblocking and removing pine needles and large leaves (maple leaves)
- Easy to empty, simply unclip and remove the motor housing from the drum. Tilt the drum on the chassis and tip the contents away
- Robust all terrain trolley with locking wheel castors
- Front locking castors to keep unit in place during use
- Side load vortex vacuum port entrance
- Drain Hose fitted as standard
- Sieve Drainage Basket (Optional)
- Removable and washable filter housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance
- Key Start (Optional)
skyVac™ Elite Pole Set:
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac™ Elite Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
- Interconnecting poles are securely held in place with a quick release clamp enabling.
- The Vac Release pole enables the operator greater control - to cut vacuum suction, simply twist the cuff and watch stubborn gutter debris fall safely to the floor.
- The ultra-strong carbon fibre rigid angled neck tool creates the perfect angle to access gutters from the safety of the ground.
- Includes an assortment of end tools, from every day use through to tight access and stubborn turf removal. Suitable for use in most gutters (shapes and gutter materials).
Industrial and commercial gutter cleaning for wet and dry application.
- skyVac™ Interceptor
- skyVac™ Elite Suction Poles (your choice)
- 1 x skyVac™ Vac Release Pole (as part of pole package)
- Carbon Fibre Tool Holder
- 5 x End Tools
- 6m Flexi Hose (50mm diameter)
- Suction Pole Carry Bag
- Robust Construction
- Water Proof Monitor and Camera ← exclusive to SkyCam™
- Rubberized Drop Proof Protective Jacket ← exclusive to SkyCam™
- Unique Zoom Facility ← exclusive to SkyCam™
- On-Board Recording
- New Charging Facility Allows You To Charge Both Monitor and Camera Simultaneously
- Easy User Large Operational Buttons
- 5.5hp Honda Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts)
- Water Lift: 155”
- Air Flow Movement: 8,000 litres per minute
- Container Capacity: 78 Litres
- 90 Litre Drum
- L x W x H (mm): 1,400 x 630 x 1,045
- Decibel Level 107
- Weight Pull Start 78kg
- Weight Key Start 87kg
For gutter cleaning within large commercial environments, up to four storeys high, especially where electrically is not easily accessible.
Fantastic Piece of Kit!I’ve already put the SkyVac Interceptor to work and it’s a fantastic bit of kit. It’s even a great attraction piece for my customers! Who would have thought a gutter vacuum could do that...