Complete pressure washing lance assembly, with two nozzles for detergent and water, and variable flow rate.
This lance features two separate nozzles, one is for a detergent feed and the other is for water flow, providing optimum cleaning in one component.
There is also the benefit of a variable flow controller, to increase or decrease the flow of water being delivered; this offers the operator complete control over their cleaning.
This lance is suitable for a range of external surfaces, such as, paving, decking, patios, walls, kerb sides, and for use on both domestic and commercial properties.
- High powered or gentle cleaning with the variable flow rate feature
- Two nozzles for detergent and water
- Suitable for commercial or domestic use
- 1 x Complete Assembly Fan Lance
- Maximum Pressure: 4000 psi, 280 bar
- Maximum Flow: 30 lpm
- Inlet: ¼" MNPT
- Outlet: ¼" FNPT
- Length: 40"
Effective cleaning of paving, decking, patios, dwarf walls, and kerb sides on commercial and domestic properties.