FREE delivery on orders over £100
(excl VAT) *UK Mainland / Restrictions apply
The Mighty Atom is robust, lightweight and fully compatible with our skyVac poles- perfect if you want to update your vacuum! This vacuum is a fantastic and feisty gutter cleaning machine with both suction and blowing features.
The tough 1600 Watt Atom has the perfect combination of a 110-inch water lift and 3800 litres per minute airflow to produce a prime suction mix. This mighty vacuum can take on everything from the everyday gutter clearing of moss and leaves to muscling through stubborn blocked gutters, with suction powerful enough to deadlift 9kg.
In addition, you’ll easily tackle pine needles and moss crumbs with a powerful blast of the blow function, perfect for clearing debris after a roof cleaning job.
The Mighty Atom is designed with an inbuilt 50mm cyclonic side entry port to propel fast-moving gutter debris around the sides of the solid polypropylene drum. This not maximises capacity but also minimises blockages, meaning you can spend less time unblocking your vacuum and more time clearing gutters!
The Mighty Atom weighs only 8kg, making it easy to lift in and out of the van and compact enough to transport easily. The castors make the vacuum easy to manoeuvre and ideal for jobs with tight access or parking.
Emptying the tank couldn’t be simpler. Remove the vac head and tip all the gutter debris away into the recycle bin or in the customer’s flowerbeds- but make sure you get the customer’s permission first!
With only one Atom filter, all you need to do is keep the filter clean and replace it every four months to keep your system powering through the gutter cleaning.
• Motor Wattage: 1600 watts wet & dry vacuum
• Water Lift: 110”
• Air Flow Movement: 3800 litres per minute
• 35 Litre Polypropylene drum with 27 Litres of debris capacity
• Decibel Level: 60 dB
• Mains Connection: 240v
• Dimensions: L 37 x W 40 x H 79 CM
• Deadlift Capability: 9KG
• Click-lock vac to hose port
• Removable Vac head with secure side clamps
• Auto-shut off float valve
• Removable & washable cloth filter (replace every four months)
• Wheeled chassis (2 x oversized fixed rear and 2 x multi-directional front castors).
• Cyclonic Side Entry Port: 50mm
• 1 x skyVac Mighty Atom (with 50mm Cyclonic side entry Vac port)
• Gutter cleaning (up to 3 storeys high)
• High-reach vacuuming (Internal & External)
• Leaf blowing (added blow function feature)
• Wet and dry pick up (internal& External)
• Pond dredging