FREE delivery on orders over £100
(excl VAT) *UK Mainland / Restrictions apply
The Commercial 75 Plus is robust and hardwearing, making it the perfect vacuum if you already have your skyVac poles and want to upgrade your gutter vacuum.
Bags of power without added bulk? The Commercial 75 Plus weighs only 24kg and comes with a 3300 Watt, three double-stage motor system, and gives the perfect blend of 100” water lift and 11,750 LPM air flow movement to maximise performance in your gutter cleaning jobs.
The polypropylene drum is hardwearing, robust, and lighter than a standard steel drum.
The compact vacuum head maximises the drum capacity of 72L. The head features a steel filter protection plate that lines up with the cyclonic side-entry port, maximising space and minimising the risk of blockages by guiding debris around the drum. This steel plate deflects dirt and debris to protect the filter and doubles as a sturdy vacuum-head stand.
For tasks that demand high filtration, HEPA filters can be used with this Vacuum.
PLEASE NOTE: HEPA Filters are specifically designed to improve air quality by removing very fine particles from the air including dust mites, mould, and pollen. By their nature, HEPA filters also restrict airflow and reduce vacuum suction, so you may be better choosing a standard filter. Please be sure to select the best filter for the job.
To maintain the performance of your machine and dependent on usage, we recommend replacing your filter once or twice a year.
The polypropylene drum is hardwearing, robust and lighter than the standard steel drum. Now mounted on a sturdy steel trolley, the skyVac® Commercial 75 PLUS has oversized all-terrain rear wheels for stability and multi direction front castors, making it easy to move over uneven ground! Furthermore, the front castor are lockable, so you can park your vacuum on hills and slopes and even in the back of your van.
The Commercial 75 Plus is finished with a tipping chassis for ease of emptying, making light work of your gutter cleaning projects from start to finish!
• Motor Wattage: 3300 watts max (Three double-stage motors)
• Water Lift: 100”
• Air Flow Movement: 11,750 litres per minute
• Decibel Level: 76 dB
• 75 L Container With 72 Litres Capacity
• Cyclonic 50mm side entry port – with easy click lock vac to the hose attachment
• Steel filter protection plate – guides debris around the drum and acts as a vacuum-head rest.
• 24kg in weight – lightweight yet durable polypropylene construction.
• Tipping chassis for easy debris removal.
• Auto-shut off float valve
• Removable and washable filter (we recommend having a spare)
• Mains Powered Wet & Dry Vacuum Connection: 240v
• Weight: 24kg
• L x W x H (cm): 59 x 57 x 102
• Professional everyday Gutter Clearance projects