We have produced this Area & Cost Calculator as a MS Office 2000 XL workbook and have checked that it will import and run OK in the Open Office equivalent spread sheet and that it is also OK in Windows 98 right up to later MS office versions.
Essentially you can then read off all the costs and prices that you should typically charge for the various treatments in your quotations. A possibility is included in the “Area Calculator” to use a discount or an uplift, depending on what the market in your area will bear.
- The Area and cost calculator is an XL Workbook made up from a number of separate linked worksheets.
- The ” area calculator ” worksheet is the only one where you can enter values, as all the others are saved as protected pages that cannot be changed.
- When you open the work book it will open at the page where you can enter measurements to calculate an area.
- When an area is calculated and shown on the area calculator sheet, this value is automatically used by the other protected sheets to calculate cost values for all the other processes such as sealing.
- To see the values for these other options you need to select the worksheet “Overall Cost calculator” by selecting the tab for this work sheet.