Extremely powerful and robust, the skyVac™ Internal 78 high-level vacuuming system is the perfect machine for heavy duty industrial internal vacuuming. Rapidly removing the densest of dust and debris up to 40ft from the safety of the ground with just one operator, the system boasts an industrial vacuum and two powerful motors at 2600 watts.
Working at height can present obvious dangers, so it is vital for businesses to always abide by health and safety working practices. The powerful and versatile skyVac™ Internal 78 high-level vacuuming system can reach up to 40ft from the safety of the ground and has been specifically designed to remove the densest of dust from previously inaccessible out of reach internal areas, eliminating the need for scaffolding and hire costs.
With a motor wattage of 2600 watts and a massive air flow movement of 7166 litres per minute, the skyVac™ 78 high level vacuuming system is the perfect system for effectively cleaning a range of internal environments such as airports, shopping centres hospitals, hotels, factories and other industrial buildings.
skyVac™ Internal 78 Machine:
- Extremely powerful commercial wet & dry vacuum
- Highly efficient twin motors
- Large vacuum capacity (78 litres)
- Tipping drum for easy emptying
- All terrain steel chassis with stainless steel container
- Commercial build for the toughest of cleaning demands
skyVac™ Internal Suction Pole Set:
- Each 1.5 metre skyVac™ Suction Pole is made of ultra-lightweight carbon fibre and is three times lighter than the equivalent aluminium poles at just 186 grams per metre, offering the operator ease of movement and less fatigue.
skyVac™ Internal Accessories:
- Includes an assortment internal end tools. Suitable for cleaning a wide range of internal high level surfaces including ledges, walls, pipes and ducting.
High Level Internal Vacuuming in a range of internal environments such as airports, shopping centres hospitals, hotels, factories and other industrial buildings.
- skyVac™ 78 Industrial Vacuum System
- Up to 8 skyVac™ carbon fibre suction poles
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose
- 65 degree carbon fibre tool holder
- 155 degree carbon fibre tool holder
- Small half round vac brush for small pipes and ducting
- Small sidewinder brush with pivot neck for flat surfaces like window sills
- Straight white large brush for further reach and narrow spaces
- Pivot black large brush for larger surface areas
- Soft round brush for a range of daily tasks
- Radiator brush for cleaning around radiators and vents
- skyVac™ accessory carrying bag
|Motor Wattage:||2600 watts max (two motors)|
|Air Flow Movement:||7166 litres per minute|
|Decibel Level:||72 dB|
|Container Capacity:||78 litres|
|Power Cable Length:||8 metres|
|L x W x H (cm):||60 x 64 x 114|
High Level, heavy duty Internal Vacuuming a range of internal environments such as airports, shopping centres hospitals, hotels, factories and other industrial buildings.
Delighted with this systemWe received 4 SkyVacs on 1st November 2017. It is a great piece of kit. Particularly in the 3 car parks where cobwebs are an issue & use of a scissor lift is restricted. We previously used a different method of cleaning including working at height; the SkyVac has enabled us to work quicker and more effective. It’s saved our business a lot of money on training costs