Easy removal of debris when surface cleaning, with a powerful flow of 22 litres per minute.
This water broom head is convenient for removing debris or standing water quickly and efficiently after a pressure washing job, ensuring that the surface is clear for the customer. It can also be used to effectively soften dirt and moss before pressure washing, making the cleaning process even quicker.
Simply fit this attachment onto your pressure washing lance, and use before or after a job on both commercial and domestic properties. Please note this is supplied as a tool end only.
- Wash down surfaces quickly before and after pressure washing jobs
- 3 jet nozzles delivering 22 litres per minute
- Softens dirt and moss as well as clearing debris
- 1 x Water Broom Head (3 nozzles)
- Material: Aluminium
- Size: 14 inches wide
- Jets: 3 x 65013 nozzles
- Connection: 1/4″ Quick Female Connector
- Maximum Pressure: 250 bar
- Maximum Flow: 22 lpm
- Maximum Temperature: 90°C
Speeding up the pressure washing cleaning process on commercial and domestic properties.