Spinaclean are proud to reveal another World First, the “Vac Release Elite Pole” the quickest and safest way to release grass turfs and dirt from the end of your suction pole.
Traditionally to remove tufts from the end of the pole, the operator will deactivate the electrics whilst balancing their poles or lower the poles to manually pull the turf out. With the new Vac Release door positioned at the base of the pole, simply twist to cut the vacuum suction and see the turf safely fall to ground, a massive productivity gain.
- Single SkyVac Elite Pole, compatible with Elite Pole Set
- SkyVac Elite Poles Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
- Elite Pole has lightest weight to size ratio on gutter cleaning market
- Made from extremely durable carbon fibre
- Positive stop and fully adjustable clamp mechanism
- No external component parts used
- Simple twist door feature
One SkyVac Vac Release Elite Pole
- 1.5 metres long
- 50mm diameter
For releasing tufts of heavy or light dirt/earth/grass to fall safely to the ground
Excellent piece of equipmentI bought this pole for my partner Alex who has a gutter cleaning business in Glasgow, he is absolutely delighted with it as it saves him so much time and labour, Alex has already been on a spinaclean training day and purchased equipment from them and he would highly recommend Spinaclean for their high standard of training and their superb range of products.