FREE delivery on orders over £100
(excl VAT) *UK Mainland / Restrictions apply
Inspired by our Industrial 85, the Interceptor Wet & Dry Vacuum is an entirely power-independent system to remove the need for power cables or generators. With immense power, a larger drum size, and an all-terrain trolley, stubborn gutter blockages won't stand a chance! The Interceptor is the one for you if you are looking for a vacuum upgrade that doesn't require a power cable or generator!
Powered by an onboard and worldwide-compliant 5.5hp Honda Engine, the Interceptor has the perfect combination of 155" Water Lift and 8000 LPM Air Flow Movement to create the ideal suction mix.
Such a powerful vacuum capacity lifts and removes even the heaviest waste matter from gutters for fast first-time results. The Interceptor also features a blow feature that quickly blasts through pine needles and moss crumbs, as well as self-unblocking.
The Interceptor easily steers down narrow spaces with its multi-directional, all-terrain chassis. With two oversized rear wheels for stability and two multi-directional castors on the front for easy steering, the trolley makes all Gutter Cleaning jobs more accessible.
Effective waste management makes gutter cleaning jobs more efficient than ever. The Interceptor has an increased drum size with a debris capacity of 70 Litres which means you spend less time emptying the tank and more time on big projects.
The Interceptor comes with a water drain hose to simplify emptying the tank. There is also the option to have a sieve basket to separate liquid from debris such as leaves and moss, preventing the creation of "gutter soup".
The organic debris is collected in the sieve and can be tipped straight into the recycling bin. The water drains through to the base of the drum, where you can empty it directly into the drain with the drain hose.
Please note, the SkyVac Interceptor is for external use only.
our blog is available here if you would like to keep updated with all things gutter cleaning, pressure washing, high-level inspection and more.
• 5.5hp Honda Petrol Engine (Equivalent Wattage 3600 watts)
• 155" Water Lift
• 8000 LPM Air Flow Movement
• Container Size of 90l (70l Debris Capacity)
• Blow Function
• Side Entry Port
• Drum Drain Hose
• Optional Sieve Drainage Basket
• Removable and Washable Filter
• Steel Filter Protection Plate
• All-Terrain Trolley with Locking Castors
• Available with Pull Start or Key Start
• L 140cm x W 63cm x L 104.5cm
• Weight: 78kg for the pull-start or 87kg for key-start
• Sound Power Level (LWA) 107 dB
• 1 x skyVac® Interceptor vacuum
• 1 x Onboard 5.5hp Engine
• 1 X All-Terrain Trolley
• Gutter cleaning within large commercial environments, especially where electricity is not easily accessible.
• Please note that the SkyVac Interceptor is for external use only.